Saturday, December 3, 2011

Whiter Underarms?

I don't know about you, but when I meet someone, one of the last places I look at them is under their arms. If you and I are close enough that I can see your underarms, then chances are I've already made my first, second, and third impressions of you.

Personally, I don't judge people by what is under their arms. I'm probably a bit of am exception in that I don't care if women have hairy underarms. I grew up in Germany for a few years, and learned that the women at the pool with hairy armpits also didn't wear a bikini top… and the toplessness completely outweighed a little hair. :)

I wish more effort was spent on making people feel better about the color of their skin, instead of making them feel inadequate about it.

But it may be more difficult to sell products that have a label reading, 'You are AWESOME as you are!'

So much easier to prey on people's insecurity.
-- Sent from webOS


No comments:

Post a Comment