Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vodafone 3G

So, I finally got 3G access on my phone.


Not great, but better than before!

850 rupees a  month for 6 gigs of data. That is around $17.

Edit: Okay... things just got cool. I am using the HP Veer as a WiFi hotspot, sharing my new speedy (heh) plan  with my laptop. I'm surfing along, reading the web when a phone call comes in. I pick the phone off the Touchstone charger and start talking. While on the phone, I check some information online using the laptop. The 3G works flawlessly, as does the phone call.

I didn't realize all of this until I was done with the call. Instinctively I went back to re-start my hotspot, and found it was still running. Everything was seamless, as it should be. I can make and receive calls, while continuing to stream data through my phone.

So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment