Friday, November 25, 2011

No Time for Toys

I brought a bunch of cool toys with me to India, tech gadgets that I thought without which I couldn't live. I brought a projector for watching movies on the wall. I brought some new excellent games for my computer, and some wireless controllers with which to play them. I brought a sweet little set of speakers for listening to music and having mini-parties. I also brought my eReader to catch up on my backlog of books, and a sweet tablet for communicating and reading comics. Don't forget the camera and associated gear; mini tripod, lens cleaner and remote for snapping self-pics.

I haven't used any of it yet.

Instead, I rely solely on my phone... which does not even have Internet access. I use it to capture pictures, take notes, add reminders, schedule meetings, for offline GPS maps, oh... and I even use it to make calls.

On second thought, I have used my 3DS. In the evenings if I'm not sleepy, I play some Super Mario 3D Land and marvel at how inventive and fun it is! seriously, this game is magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment